26.2.2012

Monogrammini





My monogram

from the series "A Swan spiting pearls." (texts for installations)
19. pearl
"I will call you when I come back."

My monogram is OK.
I´m a private dressmaker. I live in a room number 100. At the moment I´m reading a book about birds in their spring-, summer- and winter dresses. I increase my knowledge. I already know something about square design. I´m very happy. Often in the middle of the night I wake up and dance. I have polka dot curtains in my room and Mr. Einstein has a custom to place his music stand in front of them so that the daylight falls on notation. Then he calls.

(ps. call and play both mean the same in finnish = soittaa)

sarjasta "Helmiä sylkevä Joutsen" (kirjoituksia installaatioiksi)
19. helmi
"Soitan sinulle kun tulen takaisin."

Monogrammini on OK. Olen kotiompelijatar. Asun huoneessa numero 100. Parhaillaan luen lintukirjaa kevät-, kesä- ja talvipukuisista. Kartutan tietojani. Tiedän jo jotakin ruutukuosista. Olen hyvin onnellinen. Usein keskellä yötä nousen tanssimaan. Minulla on pallokuvioiset verhot huoneessani ja herra Einsteinilla on tapana asettaa nuottitelineensä niiden edustalle niin, että päivänvalo lankeaa nuotistolle. Sitten hän soittaa.

drawing challenge, more monograms here, our hostess Patrice